Thursday, May 01, 2008

Day 10 & 11 - Sydney

Hunter Valley Gardens - this is the place kids will like. And I loved it here cos of the beautiful flowers and storybook garden - I was brought back to my childhood days of riddles and rhymes. The photos will speak for itself.

















Went for wine tasting school. Learnt abit of wine making and tasted some wine.



It was to Port Stephens next.





Wanted to try this but too bad, it was close at 3pm.


Had these instead. :P






At Anna Bay before driving back to Sydney city.


Day 11 - last day is Australia

Flight was supposedly at 8pm Australia time but then it got delayed for 4 hours. Boo.

Anyway, last minute shopping and city walkaround

Queen Victoria Building


QVB interior


Along the streets






My first taste of the so-famous Krispy Kreme


Till the next time I step into Australia.

Of cos with him.

No comments: